Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 01 and Dec 15. *ETA to USA
Shipping: FREE SHIPPING 48 Contiguous States
Laviva Estella - 32" - Espresso Bathroom Vanity Cabinet + White Carrara Counter
The Estella collection offers a distinctive, transitional style that equates to a classic and timeless design. This furniture style vanity has intricate lines that are simple yet sophisticated, featuring rounded edges and curves.
Without sacrificing functionality, this 32” vanity has 2 doors and 1 full extension drawer with soft closing hinges and rails, so you’ll never hear the door slam. In addition, the countertop has a breath-taking double OG edge detail. The Estella collection is available in a selection of high-end finishes including White, Brown, Grey, and Espresso.
- Dimensions: 31.89" L x 22.05" W x 35.12" H
- Marble Countertop & 4" Matching Backsplash
- Solid Oak Wood and Plywood Construction
- Soft Closing Doors and Drawers
- Porcelain Sink & Pop-Up Drain included
- Three-hole 8" Faucet not included
- Natural Stones May Vary in Color, Pattern, and Texture
- Adjustable Feet
- Vanity Pre-Assembled
Usually ships in 3 Business Days. Curbside delivery.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
To keep our nationwide shipping rates low and safe, all vanities ship via truck freight with Curbside Delivery. Curbside Delivery does not include Inside Delivery or Installation. In-Stock vanities ship within 4-10 business days depending on delivery location and holidays. An email with tracking information will be sent to the email address provided to us on the order. Please allow a full business day for tracking updates to be processed before being reflected on the tracking number.
Please be sure to take your time inspecting your delivered item thoroughly before signing for it. The delivery receipt is for recording all the facts at the time of delivery and verifies the freight was received in good order unless otherwise noted. Our items are inspected and meticulously packaged before shipping for optimal protection during shipping, but we recognize that things out of our control can happen in transit. For this reason, it is important to follow these inspection guidelines when receiving the package:
- The delivery driver should allow you time to inspect the package. If, for whatever reason, there is no time to inspect the package, please write “subject to further inspection” on the delivery receipt. Be advised that once you sign for the delivery, you are acknowledging that the item arrived in perfect condition.
- If the item arrives with concealed damages (ex: the packaging is in good condition but when you open the box there is a crack on the item), you must report this to us within 24 hours. Please provide detailed pictures of the damage and pictures of the packaging.
- If the package is in obviously distressed condition and the contents are clearly damaged, you have the right to refuse the package. Write “refused due to shipping damages” on the delivery receipt and the carrier will take the item back. Please contact us within 24 hours so we can make arrangements for a replacement.
For complete information about returns & shipping, please see the complete Shipping Policy.